Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above i have a set of 135i oem rear disk's these have very little wear and are like new apart form the obvious storage marks
i have priced these at £65 which is very cheap i can post these but would rather collection due to weight.
Based in essex.

Thanks Mark

As you can see no lip at all.

They still have the full 22mm from new

· Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These will only fit a 135i e82/e88 or a 125i with performance brakes.

Ta

· Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not these one mate these have the deeper top hat to suit the coupe.

· Registered
3,536 Posts
Not 100% but would of thought these will fit all E8x cars with the performance brakes ? Editted to add im seeing mixed data on this checking further so some measuring would be required to check, see below.

Easy way to check if they will fit your car is take your disc off and put it inner face down on ground and measure total height up through centre hole from the ground to the outer hub face that wheel bolts upto, i think it should be 77mm on these ?

Ian

· Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THETYRANT said:
Not 100% but would of thought these will fit all E8x cars with the performance brakes ? Editted to add im seeing mixed data on this checking further so some measuring would be required to check, see below.

Easy way to check if they will fit your car is take your disc off and put it inner face down on ground and measure total height up through centre hole from the ground to the outer hub face that wheel bolts upto, i think it should be 77mm on these ?

Ian
These don't fit my 130i , I got them with a set of 135i calipers for my rear brake conversersion was gutted they didn't fit :( ive ordered the correct ones now :D

I will add the dimensions on when I get a chance.

Ta

· Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price drop £40 need these gone my garage is filling up with spare parts lol

· Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now sold

Many thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts