Baby BMW Forum banner
461 - 480 of 505 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Just checked again, it’s now at 182, as of yesterday, so hopefully transferring to the UK shortly. Checked the build from the VIN (Thanks Hertsman) and all seems to be there, so fingers crossed. Still estimating w/c 5th Dec for delivery

· Registered
116 Posts
Ordered back in February this year.
Wow you've beaten my order to delivery time by 6 months..What options have you gone for..?
I ordered oct 21 (original estimated delivery was Apr/May 22 , sorry Mrs Stretts, hope you do get the car then) My current estimated build date is feb 23.

· Registered
19 Posts
Wow you've beaten my order to delivery time by 6 months..What options have you gone for..?
I have gone for a Blue one, only extras spec'd were comfort access and park assist, for the camera. Presume you have gone for something more exotic? Park assist I had to add on later, as it wasn't available when I started out.

I did originally order an S3, as that is what I drive currently, but Audi kept removing items from the spec, with no compensation, and couldn't even guarantee what would be delivered, so I downgraded a little to the 128ti, rather than match it with the 135.

Fingers crossed you all get yours soon, no idea what would cause your build week to go back so far??

· Registered
47 Posts
No mine's spec'd as below, the hk being the main extra..i thought the car quite will equipped.
Every car in last 15 years, have had to add quite a few £1000 of options to make the car want, but was struggling to find anything that considered must have on the 128Ti, as never use the active cruise on my present TCR, and also disable the KESSY every time park, so prefer to use the fob, so that's removed need for comfort access, and you still get the push button start, perfect!

The only tech ordered was the Parking Assist, as wanted the rear view cameral, and rest was just comfort things as small coin, electric lumbar, the split folding seats as regularly have a rear passenger, heated steering wheel as was rounding up to a £1000 in options and folk keep telling me its best thing ever (still to be convinced, but will now see) Sun protection glass was more a style add, but again at bottom end of ££, so an easy add.

Always option the 19" wheels, but preferred the 18" and like the fact they signature for the 128Ti and as bonus you get the performance Tyres (well, hopefully)

In summary, probably one of the best specced cars OOTB that you can find,

· Registered
116 Posts
Bit like you, previously had a 2010 1 series, found myself wanting rear armrest when i was rear passenger..had a 4 series with hk and enjoyed the sound, test drove one without and decided i wanted the hk..
18" from the reviews, i dreaded checking my alloys after every pot hole in the 4 series and the ride was hard with runflats..
Oh well, wait and see, still 111 build next feb..

· Registered
115 Posts
Another day, another check with Genius.....

Finally status 150!!

😳☺

Reactions: Gobert

· Registered
19 Posts
Now at 193, but they seem to suggest that means either at the port, or compound at the factory waiting for transport, so not sure where it is. Delivery week has slipped back 1 week to w/c 12th December, so maybe a small shipping delay, not sure if that is from Leipzig to the port, or the shipping element. Dealer has advised currently 5 to 6 days to clear customs in the UK, which used to take 2 days.

Getting closer, all data has now downloaded into the app.

· Registered
19 Posts
And so it gets closer. Still status 193, but now it has arrived at Cuxhaven. Driving me mad now, as it still estimates a 12th Dec arrival at the dealer, surely not still 3 weeks from here :( Not sure if I can find out when the next car transport leaves the port. Maybe I should just be patient :)

· Registered
115 Posts
According to Genius, it's still at 150 but has been allocated a chassis number so hopefully it'll happen this time?
Yes still 150 here. Have you got your chassis number? Ask the dealer for it, they gave me mine no problem and I've been able to use the VIN decoders and double check the spec.

Reading others experiences, it's possibly going to stay at 150 for a while (maybe another week) but then should move pretty quickly through the other stages and still on for a possible pre-Xmas delivery if we are lucky with transport/boats etc.

I'm fairly confident now we are 150 we won't be delayed again.

Reactions: Gobert

· Registered
37 Posts
Yes still 150 here. Have you got your chassis number? Ask the dealer for it, they gave me mine no problem and I've been able to use the VIN decoders and double check the spec.

Reading others experiences, it's possibly going to stay at 150 for a while (maybe another week) but then should move pretty quickly through the other stages and still on for a possible pre-Xmas delivery if we are lucky with transport/boats etc.

I've messaged the dealer for the VIN - delivery date mentioned was w/c 19th Dec so a chance it'll be here before Xmas.........it had better come now as I bought a space saver for it................ :LOL:

· Registered
21 Posts
That’s what my dealer told me when mine got there. The big delays tend to be done with once you get that magic number.
Just shipping issues now which on the scale of what we’ve had to deal with are insignificant.
Although a neighbour did tell me a couple of years ago that his new company car got cancelled cause it fell off the boat into the sea during unloading!

Reactions: Superdon
461 - 480 of 505 Posts