Baby BMW Forum banner
361 - 373 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
checking mine every couple of weeks and been the same date for quite a while now of, 7th November, with 28th delivery, which matches what the estimation from my lease company has of 6th December, though of course, subject to change!

·
Registered
156 Posts
My status code changed on the 2nd September to 112 with a production date of the 26th. Been checking twice a week with the genius and it’s stayed the same! Hopefully it doesn’t move. July 21 order!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have some very interesting news about my july 2021 order. As i have mentioned earlier according to the dealer, the car should have been built in August, because i agreed to get the adaptive LEDs removed. After that the dealer couldn't give me any info on the order, not even the status code of the order. They said that on order doesn't have any status code until the car is on the assembly line. I have read many threads about bmw orders so i knew it was a lie. Given the fact that in my contract the delivery date was december 2021 and according to my country's laws i had 3 month to sue (1 year after the due date of a contract), i have informed my dealer that i am planning to sue them. After 2 days some miracle happened as my dealer contacted me that my order status changed to 150(interesting as they said that my order doesn't have a status code so how could something change when it doesn't exist?🤔) and they reckon they can deliver the car in the end of October. They haven't been interested to deliver the car because the msrp of the car right now is around 8 000 € more and i got a very good 2% lease on the car. I think they plan was to stretch the whole thing until i can't sue them and after that they probably would have told me that either i pay the current price of the car or they cancel my contract.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Still at December 5th for me. Same since the last big shake up a few weeks back, except now missing the adaptive lights 😳😂

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been watching this forum for a while now. Ordered a basic spec 128ti (alpine white with sun protection glass) in June 2021 with an expected delivery date in September 21. Slipped week after week until later October where I was told I shouldn't expect it until Jan 22. Come Jan time it was slipped into Feb, then into March and then into May where the expected delivery date was pushed out until October! After spamming the online genius every other day, it held the September build week until mid-August. Unsurprisingly, I was told mid-August the expected build week had been pushed out to March 23. At this point I was very close to cancelling but after returning from a holiday at the start of September, I had a voicemail from the dealer saying it had gone into build!! For those status code gurus; sat at 112 until 2nd September where it went to 150 and then went to 151 on the 13th. Was then in the UK within a week after going to status 151. 16 months waiting but hopefully it's worth it when I pick it up on Friday! A belated trip to Caffeine and Machine this weekend I think!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations buddy, patience of a saint and richly deserved. I hope that it is everything that you expect and so much more.

Tragic thing is the amount of kit that has been dropped since your original order, minor stuff in the grand scheme of things, but annoying nonetheless.

Been watching this forum for a while now. Ordered a basic spec 128ti (alpine white with sun protection glass) in June 2021 with an expected delivery date in September 21. Slipped week after week until later October where I was told I shouldn't expect it until Jan 22. Come Jan time it was slipped into Feb, then into March and then into May where the expected delivery date was pushed out until October! After spamming the online genius every other day, it held the September build week until mid-August. Unsurprisingly, I was told mid-August the expected build week had been pushed out to March 23. At this point I very close to cancelling but after returning from a holiday at the start of September, I had a voicemail from the dealer saying it had gone into build!! For those status code gurus; sat at 112 until 2nd September where it went to 150 and then went to 151 on the 13th. Was then in the UK within a week after going to status 151. 16 months waiting but hopefully it's worth it when I pick it up on Friday! A belated trip to Caffeine and Machine this weekend I think!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congratulations. Looks like my order (no lipstick) 🤣 Mine is en route from the UK port to the dealer so hopefully will have mine in a few days.
Thats good news, makes me think if they are having trouble getting the lipstick.
Let me know if yours has the ambient lighting / ordered trim in the rear door panels. I can't seem to get any answers

361 - 373 of 373 Posts