Baby BMW Forum banner

My new 1M

16K views 51 replies 22 participants last post by  mr_130i_oz 
#1 ·
Picked her up on Friday :D

New 'Members Cars' topic to be started...

See less See more
#3 ·
Absolutely gorgeous mate.
Performance seats as well, had my eye on that one when I was looking but it was out of budget unfortunately.
Enjoy it, they are very special cars.

Looks even meaner with the blacks grills......... might have to get some

#5 ·
Wow, simply stunning!
Have you got many plans, or just to drive and enjoy?

I'll never forget the little drive I had in one way back when :)

So you collected on Friday and went romping on Sunday? You're a brave man indeed, if that's not wearing a front end PPF :eek2:

#6 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys 👍
May get a sprinkling of CF goodies but already has quite a few mods from first owner (£12.5k of receipts) so 'shouldn't' need much doing to it...
But you never know... I just can't help it 🤣

#7 ·
swanny71 said:
Performance seats as well, had my eye on that one when I was looking but it was out of budget unfortunately.

You aren't far from me (Brizzle) iirc swanny?

Be good to meet up? 👍

#14 ·
AndyBish135i said:
swanny71 said:

You aren't far from me (Brizzle) iirc swanny?

Be good to meet up? 👍
West Devon for me, I'm away a lot with work over the next couple of months but maybe meet half way when weather improves next year 👍

#20 ·
Rich196 said:
So how does this feel compared to the modded 135?
With 430+ bhp, an lsd and uprated suspension it's fair to say it's playing in a different league to the 135i :wink:

#23 ·
Just picked one up too. Been in a modded m2 for 2 years and loved it and also have a stock m140i. Its been on a bucket list a while so now she is here. Steering is the most noticeable difference to my m2 and how nice it is to rev match again... happy days.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.