Baby BMW Forum banner

My Sapphire Black 1M

12K views 47 replies 22 participants last post by  AndyBish1M 
#1 ·
Some of you may be familiar with my old N54 135i - if not see link in sig below.

She recently made way for my long-held desire to own a 1M and I was lucky enough to get my hands on a very special example :D

Dealer pics:

She was sitting on 21,350 miles when I collected her on 14/09/18 and I immediately took her for a little trip to the Peak/Lake Districts with some good mates...

811 miles completed was a nice little introduction and I fell in love straight away!

The first owner had spent a fortune upgrading and modifying her and the (partial) list goes as follows:

KW Club Sport 2-way adjustable coilovers all round
H&R Anti roll bars
BMW Performance Seats (re-stitched in Kyalami Orange thread)
Supersprint catless downpipes
Supersprint resonated mids with y-pipe
Evolve quad backbox
400bhp remap
Carbon mirror covers
Front end PPF applied
There are receipts of over £12.5k for the above :eek2:

I just had to keep my BMWP v1 MFSW so had the dealer swap that in too!

For now I am just going to give her a really good detailing and enjoy her (when the weather permits) but I've already started looking at CF bits to complement the mirror covers... :lol2:

See less See more
#4 ·
Just looking at your signature Bish. You need to find an emoji with a bigger grin to match your own. Many congratulations mate. She is an absolute stunner :)

#6 ·
That is perfect and upgraded to OEM+, love it!!

Any idea how it will pass MOT with the catless downpipes? Will you have to swap in OEM downpipes each year? I'm about to get my car tested with sports cats but wondered if the tune was lean enough whether you could get through catless (assuming no visual check).

#9 ·
Absolutely stunning example [emoji106] Just the right mods done without ruining it. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh at a future meet.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

#14 ·
Congrats on getting this :spotman:

Saw it the other day and was spot on &#x1f44d-1f3fb;&#x1f44c-1f3fb;

#16 ·
Yes constantly looking back at it and can't get enough of those arches :wink:
It feels so much better than the 135i it's hard to believe they're basically the same car underneath.
In the Peaks/Lakes last weekend it really came alive at the points my 135i would be crashing/bouncing on its stock Msport suspension.
I can honestly say (as others have said already) that the 1M is a very special thing indeed...
:drive: :-D :thumbs:

#20 ·
Well done mate, glad you're finally living you dream, just drive it like you would the 135, let her breathe don't nanny her!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

#26 ·
Attended a little meet this morning in Bath. Was a good selection of different marques there and the sun was shining (for once)!!! :cool2:

Also met a couple of other owners who live locally and might join us for the Cheddar meet 🤞

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.