Baby BMW Forum banner

Black m240i m performance

6K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Girv101 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
dominickelly said:
Here's my black m240i with m performance kidney grills, side blades, carbon spoiler, front splitter, rear diffuser, 19" 405m wheels and MPE:

Full set of images are on Flickr

Stock:

... 4083828996

After m performance parts:

... 3072032370
Looks fantastic! The only thing I would do is remove those silly "M"s on the sides... they're probably factory fitted but they do spoil an otherwise immense-looking car.

#7 ·
jgalea324 said:
dominickelly said:
Here's my black m240i with m performance kidney grills, side blades, carbon spoiler, front splitter, rear diffuser, 19" 405m wheels and MPE:

Full set of images are on Flickr

Stock:

... 4083828996

After m performance parts:

... 3072032370
Looks fantastic! The only thing I would do is remove those silly "M"s on the sides... they're probably factory fitted but they do spoil an otherwise immense-looking car.
Thinks so? I quite like being an M badge ******! Now you've said it though I kind of know what you mean. Easy job to get rid?
]

#9 ·
Wow that's simply stunning Dominic, that's hands down the best 2 series I've seen by miles and miles.

Lose the side M's and maybe some spacers to bring the 405's more flush to the arches and you have the perfect 2 series (apart from Josephers black M2)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Twenny said:
Wow that's simply stunning Dominic, that's hands down the best 2 series I've seen by miles and miles.

Lose the side M's and maybe some spacers to bring the 405's more flush to the arches and you have the perfect 2 series (apart from Josephers black M2)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, appreciate the comment. Truth be told, I still do lust after an M2 (and an m3 and an m4!), but I can't justify the extra cost. I might look into spacers at some point, good shout.

#16 ·
Lovely, I've got exactly the same in mineral grey.
Would have gone for yours but just came out of a few black cars.
I would post photo's but resolution is too high or something...
Only thing these wee pocket rocket's need is a wider stance, especially in the rear. Mine's going in for spacers next week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.