E81 Coding - Soonest avaliable time?

E and F series coding & Diagnostics, performed on site and remotely.
Cable sales -- Loan cables – Cruise control retrofit options for all 1 & 2 series cars.
Coding options for all BMW cars and competitive prices.

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, BRDiagnostics

Jack@AUTOID
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

E81 Coding - Soonest avaliable time?

Post by Jack@AUTOID » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:19 am

Looking to get the front fog lights coded out (as they’ve been removed and now throwing and error) and have cruise control coded in? I’ve installed the new slip ring with the cruise control buttons but now ESP and DCT are inactive because it’s not coded in.

Would also like the car software updated as I believe it’s dated (according to an Indy)
AUTOID
autoid.uk.com
jack@autoid.uk.com
‭020 7205 2429‬

E81 130i LE
BMWP Short shift kit, Handbrake, Front Bumper, Grilles, Side skirts. 15mm spacers all round. Cruise Control Retrofit. Res delete, 135i BMWP Back Box + few more bits.

Wibbles
Too Much Time To Waste Member
Too Much Time To Waste Member

Re: E81 Coding - Soonest avaliable time?

Post by Wibbles » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:23 am

Jack@AUTOID wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:19 am
Looking to get the front fog lights coded out (as they’ve been removed and now throwing and error) and have cruise control coded in? I’ve installed the new slip ring with the cruise control buttons but now ESP and DCT are inactive because it’s not coded in.

Would also like the car software updated as I believe it’s dated (according to an Indy)
Lights and cruise control can be done remotely.

What are the reasons for needing the software update? Generally speaking, unless it's for something like an auto gearbox I would leave well alone.

drop me a mail on: enquiries@brdiagnostics.co.uk to discuss further.

thanks

Craig
BR Diagnostics & Retrofits
Apple Carplay - ONLY £89 - BabyBMW Special offer!
FULL SCREEN CARPLAY NOW AVAILABLE!
Coding for all BMW's: Enquiries@BRdiagnostics.co.uk
Please visit my BabyBMW sponsors section: Here
BRD on Facebook

Return to “BR Diagnostics & Retrofits”