Baby BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW 540i xDrive M Sport Touring, NOW SOLD

14K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  thewanted 
#1 ·
Hi All. We have the car below in build and due in May, or we can order one to your own spec for June delivery.

SORRY THIS ONE IS NOW MY NEW DEMO..... NO LONGER FOR SALE BUT WE CAN OF COURSE ORDER ONE JUST LIKE THE DEAL BELOW FOR SEPTEMBER

BMW 540i xDrive M Sport Touring Auto
Black Sapphire
Black Dakota leahter with blue contrast stitching
846M 20" Jet Black Bi Colour alloys
Adaptive Suspension
Panoramic Sunroof
Red M Brakes
Ash Trunkwood open pore trim
M Sport Pro Pacakge
Visibility Package
Technology Package

List Price £66,070 OTR
Our Price £52,995 OTR

Customer deposit £2150, then 47 x £699.25 pm plus GFV £22,187.79

based on 8000 miles pa and 2.9% APR

Email me at TRLdeals@outlook.com

See less See more
#3 ·
thisispaulsmith said:
Anything decent on the m550i Tony?
Hey Paul. Its a decent deal on the face of it (for the M550i) but the issue is that the residual value BMW set is so low
that it forces the monthly payment up.... see below.

Q1 2021 PCP OFFER
BMW M550i Saloon

Basic List Price 71365
Dealer contribution £13,115
Customer Price £58,250

Finance PCP
Customer deposit £799.00
Then 47 payments of £799.12
Final Payment (GFV) £24,565.23

Or Larger deposit option
Customer deposit £9,650.00
Then 47 payments of £599.83
Final Payment (GFV) £24,565.23

Options cost - Allow £22pm for every £1000 of options.

#4 ·
Hi Tony,
In your view, how accurate is the BMW GFV these days, compared to the trade in price of the car after 48 months?
I was told many years ago that the GFV was a little low, to ensure there was enough for a new deposit on the next PCP.
When I got to the end of a PCP on my 335d a couple of years ago, the GFV was pretty much the trade in value of the car?

I appreciate it's impossible to predict the state of the market next year, let alone 4 years time!!

Thanks
J

#6 ·
thisispaulsmith said:
That's a bonkers low GFV considering other cars such as the X3M. I know that's an M but still.

Wonder if this has anything to do with the drive to electric and the demand for electric cars vs petrol in 4 years time. Surely they would mean deals on say 45e models would be good?
Every time I look at this, I keep going back to the X3M! Pretty much everything in Tony's line up is £699 a month, but the difference in list price/ residuals of these cars is huge. If I'm spending £699 a month, I want the most expensive car I can get! :bigsmile:

I need to just get on and give Tony my money for something, as this is driving me crazy! :lol2:

#8 ·
RichT001 said:
thisispaulsmith said:
That's a bonkers low GFV considering other cars such as the X3M. I know that's an M but still.

Wonder if this has anything to do with the drive to electric and the demand for electric cars vs petrol in 4 years time. Surely they would mean deals on say 45e models would be good?
Every time I look at this, I keep going back to the X3M! Pretty much everything in Tony's line up is £699 a month, but the difference in list price/ residuals of these cars is huge. If I'm spending £699 a month, I want the most expensive car I can get! :bigsmile:

I need to just get on and give Tony my money for something, as this is driving me crazy! :lol2:
Reviews for the X3M have been pretty poor though to be fair seems to be the worst of both worlds. Big & heavy but also stiff and uncomfortable. I think an X3 M40i would be a better bet

#9 ·
Gary_LB said:
RichT001 said:
thisispaulsmith said:

Reviews for the X3M have been pretty poor though to be fair seems to be the worst of both worlds. Big & heavy but also stiff and uncomfortable. I think an X3 M40i would be a better bet
I've already had one of them! Cracking bit of kit.

#10 ·
RichT001 said:
Gary_LB said:
RichT001 said:

I've already had one of them! Cracking bit of kit.
I'll get back in my box then 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.