Baby BMW Forum banner

BMW X3 M40i and X3 M40d Q1 2019 PCP deal updated

31K views 37 replies 17 participants last post by  NSingh 
#1 ·
A few of you have been asking what sort of deals are out in Q1 2019 for the X3 M40i and 40d.
So here is an example. I am afraid I am not able to list out all of the option costs as per my M140 as it honestly takes all day to do
that and I sell these in very low numbers. however if you are very serious about one and the figures below are in your "ball park" then
do email me a spec and I will work through it for you.

BMW X3 M40i Sports Auto
standard spec car.

List Price OTR £53,835 OTR
dealer contribution £6585
Customer Balance £47,250.

customer deposit £4750 then 47 x £499 plus GFV E25,280
based on 8000 miles pa
APR 4.9%

--------------------------------------------------------------------

BMW X3 M40d Sports Auto
Standard Spec car.

List Price £53,245 OTR
dealer contribution £6425
BMW contribution £1000
Customer Balance £46,000

Customer deposit £4750 then 47 x £479 plus GFV £25,114
based on 8000 miles pa
APR 4.9%

Lead time is usually 3 months

See less See more
#4 ·
TRL said:

BMW X3 M40d Sports Auto
Standard Spec car.

List Price £52,455 OTR
dealer contribution £6100
BMW contribution £1000
Customer Balance £45,355

Customer deposit £4850 then 47 x £475 plus GFV £24,440
based on 8000 miles pa
APR 4.9%

Great deals Tony!

I'm not due to hand back my current car until December 2019, when it should be 50% paid and I can hand back to the finance company.

On that note, quick question, based on your experience of selling BMW's, another year and 2 months down the line from now, do you think BMW FS will also be contributing to the deal?

So in theory, it might even be a better price than now if I were to order with you in Dec 2019?

Thanks

#5 ·
jonny5 said:
TRL said:

BMW X3 M40d Sports Auto
Standard Spec car.

List Price £52,455 OTR
dealer contribution £6100
BMW contribution £1000
Customer Balance £45,355

Customer deposit £4850 then 47 x £475 plus GFV £24,440
based on 8000 miles pa
APR 4.9%

Great deals Tony!

I'm not due to hand back my current car until December 2019, when it should be 50% paid and I can hand back to the finance company.

On that note, quick question, based on your experience of selling BMW's, another year and 2 months down the line from now, do you think BMW FS will also be contributing to the deal?

So in theory, it might even be a better price than now if I were to order with you in Dec 2019?

Thanks
Hi Buddy I can only go on past experience. The Old F25 X3 never had any support until the final year of production (6 years in!)
the new car has got £1000 only on the X3 and X4 40d at present.... not sure why. Maybe because diesel sales are down.
Its all done by BMW UK based on supply, demand and also factory quota..... so its always possible though I never expect it to be a high
contribution. Not like on the bread and butter 3 series for instance.

#6 ·
TRL said:
jonny5 said:
Great deals Tony!

Thanks
Hi Buddy I can only go on past experience. The Old F25 X3 never had any support until the final year of production (6 years in!)
the new car has got £1000 only on the X3 and X4 40d at present.... not sure why. Maybe because diesel sales are down.
Its all done by BMW UK based on supply, demand and also factory quota..... so its always possible though I never expect it to be a high
contribution. Not like on the bread and butter 3 series for instance.
Hi Tony, cheers I appreciate the response. So like I found with the M140i, and many of us do, there was/is a good amount of support there, like it's basically same monthlies as much slower 1 series models which to me always was amazing!

Maybe I need to think about the G20 M340D if such a machine will be released :cool2:

Cheers!

#8 ·
Any idea where I can find the spec for the x3 M40d? Is it the same as the x3 m40i?

The x3 M40d isn't on the configuration yet.

#10 ·
teaston said:
mitford said:
Any idea where I can find the spec for the x3 M40d? Is it the same as the x3 m40i?

The x3 M40d isn't on the configuration yet.
Yes it's identical spec and options to the M40i, only difference is the M40d is about £500 cheaper due to less first years road tax.
Cheers pal

#11 ·
Would be so interested in an X3 M40i had i not purchased the M140i SE from you in Feb this year!
Drove one on the M-Tour last week and its a cracking car! Surprisingly quick and makes a lovely pop and crack on the overrun! Even more so than my car and thats fitted with the BCS non res midpipe!

#21 ·
kylemacca01 said:
Japper_M2 said:
kylemacca01 said:
The m40d is cheaper at the same interest rate, how does the deal work out more expensive?
Lower dealer contribution and lower GFV equals more expensive over term.
No, the customer balance is £1250 lower on the 40d as combined contribution is higher. Gfv is only £100 different. 40d should be cheaper.
Sorry, missed that petrol version had no BMW contribution either.

Indeed, it appears Tony must have done a typo somewhere !

#22 ·
kylemacca01 said:
Japper_M2 said:
kylemacca01 said:
The m40d is cheaper at the same interest rate, how does the deal work out more expensive?
Lower dealer contribution and lower GFV equals more expensive over term.
No, the customer balance is £1250 lower on the 40d as combined contribution is higher. Gfv is only £100 different. 40d should be cheaper.
It was indeed a typo now been corrected. I forgot to actually apply the £1000 diesel contribution to the figures DOH!

#23 ·
TRL said:
A few of you have been asking what sort of deals are out in Q1 2019 for the X3 M40i and 40d.
So here is an example. I am afraid I am not able to list out all of the option costs as per my M140 as it honestly takes all day to do
that and I sell these in very low numbers. however if you are very serious about one and the figures below are in your "ball park" then
do email me a spec and I will work through it for you.

BMW X3 M40i Sports Auto
standard spec car.

List Price OTR £53,835 OTR
dealer contribution £6585
Customer Balance £47,250.

customer deposit £4750 then 47 x £499 plus GFV E25,280
based on 8000 miles pa
APR 4.9%

BMW X3 M40d Sports Auto
Standard Spec car.

List Price £53,245 OTR
dealer contribution £6425
BMW contribution £1000
Customer Balance £46,000

Customer deposit £4750 then 47 x £479 plus GFV £25,114
based on 8000 miles pa
APR 4.9%

Talk about fuming, I ordered mine in October, picked it up last week. Spec'ed up to the eyeballs, massive deposit and still not 479 a month. Grrrrr. Love the motor though, Shame they don't pop and bang like 2018 model did, Dam the EU and the GPF. 😡

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.