Baby BMW Forum banner

Cruise Control Retrofit Coding

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  SamF20 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Had a go at retrofitting cruise control to my F20 today, had some joys but not 100% there. I went from buttons with just LIM, like so:

To now a wheel with LIM, RES and Clocks, like so:

I've installed the new buttons, coded 544 on FEM_BODY, ICM and BKOMBI using E-SYS. Cruise Control button now activates cruise, RES resumes the cruise control speed but LIM now seems to act as if its a 'SET' button for the cruise control (Like I've seen on other buttons).

Is there a way to change the 'SET' to act as LIM again, or have I just bought the wrong buttons for my model? Bit of additional info - Car is a 2013 MSport, buttons were off a 2014 Sport.

Thanks, Sam.

See less See more
#3 ·
For anyone who may come across this in the future, managed to get it 100% working using the coding above. SLD_ENABLE and C_Umschaltung_ACC_DCC were both already active / the correct setting for me, I just had to change C_SLD_Funktion to activ. LIM is now working as the limiter and Cruise Control is working as working as it should!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.