Baby BMW Forum banner

Unable to automatically/manually update time on Bmw 1 series 2015

796 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  MyMlight 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, i have been unable to update time on my BMW 1 series 2015, it won't let me click on the automatic update settings and when i try to update it manually it doesn't work. Same goes to the date too. I took it to BMW and they said they have to do a diagnosis on it which could cost me £198 (too expensive). Is there anything i can do about this? Anybody with the same experience in the past o r anyone that has an idea what i can do about it could help me out please. Thank you.

#2 ·
Not quite the same issue as above but my 2016 M135i will not automatically change the time when the clocks go backwards or forwards.
I have to go into settings, tick the box for automatic time update (or whatever it's called) and then the time corrects itself. 6 months later I have to repeat. It doesn't seem to save the setting. Not the end of the world, but if it's there I like it to work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.