Baby BMW Forum banner

Costco tyre fitting query

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Stevejrich 
#1 ·
I have ordered a set of Pilot Sport 4 tyres from Costco (£377 fitted!), but I am finding their website and confirmation email pretty light on details on the fitting.

In the past I have bought in store which is fairly straightforward, but online I only have a requested fitment date. Are they going to get back to me with a time, or do I just show up on the day and hope there are not too many in front of me in the queue?

#2 ·
They generally call you to say your tyres are in then it's up to you to turn up with your keys & hope there isn't a queue. I would avoid a Saturday unless you arrive 30 mins before opening, wait for the doors to open then run to the desk 🙈 or unless you leave you keys with them & they'll call to say it's ready. Afternoons are quieter but if they have a tyre promo on like they have now they're generally busy all day, just have to hit lucky &#x1f91e-1f3fb;

#3 ·
Excellent, I have the next couple of weeks off work, and a trade account with Costco which lets me in the store an hour early, so hopefully I won't need to deal with a nightmare queue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.