Baby BMW Forum banner

Rear Dark Line Light Kits

73K views 501 replies 145 participants last post by  cotswoldbmwmini 
#1 ·
These Dark Line kits really do give the rear end of your car a great look

There are several versions available dependant on model and vehicle spec so please give us a call on 01242 335365 with your vehicle registration or chassis number for a quote

#377 ·
Ukbondys said:
cotswoldbmwmini said:
These Dark Line kits really do give the rear end of your car a great look

There are several versions available dependant on model and vehicle spec so please give us a call on 01242 335365 with your vehicle registration or chassis number for a quote
Please quote me for J8MBV 2014 125d standard light set up
Hi,

The price for the above would be £237.16 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Payment Options:

This price is valid for 7 days today

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 64290

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal - partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer - Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

#378 ·
@lexd said:
Morning dude,

Can i have a quote for a car ive just picked up for the darklines and gloss black grills while I'm posting. Thanks

VE62 LOJ

:band:
Hi,

The price for the above would be £290.71 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Payment Options:

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 64292

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer - Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

#381 ·
tokigno said:
hello, please price for my e88 120d vh77192? thank you
Hi,

Just want to check your chassis number as it is coming up as Left Hand Drive?

#382 ·
GeorgeRochE82 said:
Please can I get a quote for my 2011 120D E82. Vehicle reg GV60 GXY
Hi,

Those will be £246.50 including vat and delivery to mainland uk

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

Payment Options:

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 64901 or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

#384 ·
tokigno said:
cotswoldbmwmini said:
tokigno said:
hello, please price for my e88 120d vh77192? thank you
Hi,

Just want to check your chassis number as it is coming up as Left Hand Drive?
yes, i'm in italy
Hi,

Thank you for confirming, the price for the light would be £246.50 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

If you would want them shipped to yourself we would need your exact address to be able to price up delivery for you.

Kind Regards

#386 ·
cotswoldbmwmini said:
@lexd said:
Morning dude,

Can i have a quote for a car ive just picked up for the darklines and gloss black grills while I'm posting. Thanks

VE62 LOJ

Hi,

Payment Options:

As daft as it sounds is there a way of checking to see if the car already has them as they look pretty dark but never seen a set in real life so dont want to buy and they are the same :lol2:

#387 ·
tokigno said:
ok my address is Rome 00135
Thanks,

Total shipped price will be £276.50

Payment Options:

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 10058 or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

#388 ·
@lexd said:
cotswoldbmwmini said:
@lexd said:
Morning dude,

VE62 LOJ

Hi,

Payment Options:

As daft as it sounds is there a way of checking to see if the car already has them as they look pretty dark but never seen a set in real life so dont want to buy and they are the same :lol2:
Easiest thing to do is probably take a picture of them on and post it in the general discussion forum and see what other members think to be honest

#390 ·
Hi,

The price for the above would be £246.50 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Payment Options:

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 17434

#392 ·
monkyken said:
Hi,

Could I get a quote for HY09NHB?

Many thanks
Hi,

The price for the above would be £246.50 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

Payment Options:

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 19797

#394 ·
Bimmer said:
Have you got the darkline rear light kit for my car please? Reg is ML63 FZY

Thanks
We have replied to your PM for you

#396 ·
gregk286 said:
Do you sell individual units? My driver side LED's have failed..
MX60HHC
Hi,

You can buy the lights individually, the price for the drivers side would be £135.16 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 32373

Payment Options:

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

#398 ·
Michalux said:
Hi, can I have a price for HY14OSA please?
Hi,

The price for the above would be £476.15 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 36716

Payment Options:

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

#400 ·
Sarmo said:
Hi,

Can I have a quote for MA11 DNV please?

Thanks
Hi,

LOW Version - £166.61
HIGH Version - £216.76

Both include vat and delivery to mainland uk

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 42645

Payment Options:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.