Baby BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHOTO COMPETITION - April 2016

26K views 88 replies 37 participants last post by  Joe 
#1 ·
Well done to last months winner of the competition Japanred120d. They have chosen Aprils theme:

Your digitally altered car

1) You must own (or have owned) the car in the pic.
2) Digitally altered refers to "black/white/sepia etc and not "Photoshopping" Phone filters are allowed.
3) Non-BMW cars OK as long as you have your BMW (any) in the photo, providing it belongs to you.

The Competition entry closing date will be 1st May 2016 (apologies for the short entry time but hopefully it will encourage people to get out and take some great pictures)

Good Luck!

#5 ·
New rule: no beautiful locations. Only Bluewater Car Parks with Prius' in the background

#6 ·
Ha ha ha! I will run out of old photos soon though, as my car is going in two weeks and I will not be able to take new stock. :lol2:

#11 ·
redwizard said:
So, we can use any brand of editing software except Photoshop?
No I think what they mean is no cars riding on the backs of dinosaurs or riding the crest of a wave kind of Photoshopping, but then I think you knew that, so unlike you to act like a pedant Baz lol

#13 ·
Twenny said:
redwizard said:
No I think what they mean is no cars riding on the backs of dinosaurs or riding the crest of a wave kind of Photoshopping, but then I think you knew that, so unlike you to act like a pedant Baz lol
It's nice to clear that up - "photoshopping" is such a broad term.

#17 ·
Twenny said:
redwizard said:
Can that be next month's theme (whoever wins...).

That would be hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#18 ·
I'm almost certain Semerka has this in the bag.

I'll have a go though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#25 ·
redwizard said:
WTF FFS SMH (just cos I know that will annoy you BarrY) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.