Baby BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHOTO COMPETITION - September / October 2015

29K views 135 replies 29 participants last post by  Twenny 
#1 ·
Dear all,

as I was the freaky winner of the last photo competition, the choice of the next theme has befallen me.

So, without much ado, the theme for the next photo competition is: YOUR BABY BEEMER AND YOUR PET(S).
It could also be someone else's pet or an animal in general (no insects please). :wink:

This will not be to everyone's taste, but I think it could be quite fun.

Please post your entries in this thread.

Please follow the usual rules:
- Entries must be pictures of owners' 1 series and/or 2 series (their own or another members from a meet)
- Entries must be taken by the member posting the picture and correspond to the current theme
- Only one entry per member each month
- Once the entry is posted, it is not allowed to be changed
- The photo entered into the competition does not actually have to be taken during that month. It can be a day old, a month old or even a year old photo

You have until Sunday, 18th October 2015 to enter this competition.

Set your imagination wild, not your pets! :wink:

I hope that this will generate more entries than the last competition.

Thank you!

See less See more
#4 ·
#5 ·
That is looks ace ncarey265, but for this month we are looking for photos of your 1ers and 2ers with pets / animals.

We have different themes for each competition. :wink:

#7 ·
Oh no I should of read the post propley. What if I take a pik with my better half stood next to my 1er she could be classed as a pet (not saying what pet) lol

#8 ·
redwizard said:
Hmmm, that could be tricky - not too keen on having my dogs in the car while I take a photo...
Was your 1er not spotted and evidenced with some sheep a few years ago? Doesn't have to be a pet. :wink:

#9 ·
ncarey265 said:
Oh no I should of read the post propley. What if I take a pik with my better half stood next to my 1er she could be classed as a pet (not saying what pet) lol
Ha ha, we'd like the four legged variety.

#10 ·
Semerka said:
redwizard said:
Hmmm, that could be tricky - not too keen on having my dogs in the car while I take a photo...
Was your 1er not spotted and evidenced with some sheep a few years ago? Doesn't have to be a pet. :wink:
I know the one you mean, but I didn't take the shot.

I'll have a delve through the archives.

#11 ·
redwizard said:
Oh, they don't have to be in the car. :wink:

#12 ·
Semerka said:
redwizard said:
Oh, they don't have to be in the car. :wink:
If they weren't in the car, they just wouldn't stay in shot! :lol2:

#13 ·
:lol2:

Well, some people use dog leads. :wink:

#16 ·
I've got an awesome picture of my puppy in the boot of an F31 3 series, will have to try to get something decent with the 1!

#17 ·
Looking forward to your entries guys! :)

#19 ·
Now I am guessing this one might not be strictly allowed, but I thought I would give it a go :D

My previous 123D was in for servicing only a matter of yards from where this was taken (squint and you can almost see it) and sitting in the BMW Bun Basket (or muffin repository as I think BMW would call it) is my little friend Elefunk

No?

I'll get my coat

#21 ·
Ha ha Amanda, sadly, we do need a live pet / animal with your car in the photo though. :wink:

#22 ·
Thank you Yummy, that's the sort. :)

But don't forget peeps, it can also be animals you encounter on your travels, like sheep or cows, etc.

#26 ·
I wish people took this competition more seriously. :lol2: :p :makefun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.