Baby BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

April 2013 Photo Competition

9K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  Neoto 
#1 ·
Congratulations to Sam (Teasdas) for winning last months competition with this picture:

As you all know the reward for winning the monthly Photo Competition is the right to choose the following months theme, Sam has decided this months theme should be WATER.

Rules:

1. Must have something related to the theme in the photo
2. No Photoshops, it's a photography competition. Minor editing, brightness etc may be used.

Rules from admin:

- Entries must be pictures of owners 1 series (their own or another members from a meet)
- Entries must be taken by the member posting the picture
- Only one entry per member each month
- Once the entry is posted, it is not allowed to be changed
- The photo entered into the competition does not actually have to be taken during that month. It can be a day old, a month old or even a year old photo

Submit your entries in replies to this topic, a poll thread to select the winner will be created on April 30th, happy snapping :p

See less See more
#8 ·
Bean said:
I was waiting for some smart ar$e answer like "They're rain clouds, there's water in them" or even another photo of a glass of water and a "here it is" but no... You let me down Muz :|
I was going to say beading on the discs! :lol2: but there is actually water behind the car haha

I'm not on top form today mate :lol2:

#12 ·
I will also join in this month. :)
From a crazy day trip to Wales with Red5 last November, overlooking Llyn Brianne reservoir:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.