Baby BMW Forum banner

CBS (Dashboard service lights) *at a glance*

66K views 38 replies 21 participants last post by  firu1 
#1 ·
For all your information incase you get stuck, here is a small guide at a glance what some of your service lights mean.

Feel free to add anymore (pictures included only please) showing any others that are not listed. :cool2:

Kind regards :)

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice one for that, cheers fella.

You know on your how to... the Micro Filter & the Emissions test icon?? I notice you have a Diesel too. how come I don't have those icons on my OBD?

#4 ·
Lee_2f2f said:
Nice one for that, cheers fella.

You know on your how to... the Micro Filter & the Emissions test icon?? I notice you have a Diesel too. how come I don't have those icons on my OBD?
You should deffo have the micro filter/pollen filter. :? I'm guessing because Bloo has had her/his first MOT it is now out of warranty for the dealer to take a look. Maybe they will give you a good will as it's only out by a few weeks.

As for the emissions, I'm guessing that as the emissions test is part of the MOT in the UK it was removed. Maybe when mine was new the items installed weren't country specific.

#5 ·
Nope. I don't have the pollen/Micro filter icon seriously... she is a 2009 120D and has not had her first MOT yet, due in March.

#12 ·
MOT Test:

Emissions Test:

By the way as my MOT is due Nov 12, can I manually reset the warning to then (as it's now showing red)?

#20 ·
Emissions test CBS light is for china vehicles only, some cars it shows up on because the numpty who pdi'd it didn't deactivate it on the settings when deleting transport mode! It's for that same reason that mot doesn't show up on some vehicles. If you want these activated or deactivated it can be done at the dealer and takes 30mins maximum

#24 ·
marco_polo said:
Hello and Welcome. :)

That usually means something fairly minor, like it's below 3°,
The warning does not stay there for that iirc?

I would scroll through you Obc until it says "check" and see what appears.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.