Baby BMW Forum banner

My new games review website!!

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  BigChris 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Me and some colleagues are just putting the finishing touches to
Should be a good resource for informative and interesting reviews about PS3, 360, PC and so on with a nice little (quiet) forum on the back of it lol!!

Anyway, please check it out and support our work - we have NO sponsors yet and we are never likely to have a commercial interest here, its just for fun!!

If posting this is breaking the rules, I apologise, I have read them and took them to mean it was ok!

Matt

#3 ·
Fantastic mate, thanks!

We are obviously just starting, today is effectively User Acceptance Testing lol - loads of little points have already been changed and a few improvements suggested!

Feel free to join and contribute to the forums as well bud, it would be good to have people join outside our little circle!

Cheers
Matt

#4 ·
Top marks, I like how each review is listed and the fact you did one on the Onkyo 609 (I have the 60:cool2:.

I tried making a games review site a while ago, complete with video clips designed for the older games (1980-1995), with almost no visitors (not surprisingly). A software upgrade by the ISP recently brought my site down though and I couldn't be arsed to fix it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.