Baby BMW Forum banner

Five Guys 4pm @ Bluewater Sun 3.11.19

7K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  Producethis 
#1 ·
I'm going to Five Guys on Sunday 3rd Nov, If anyone else wants to join me then please come along.

I guess we can talk about cars for a bit beforehand in the freezing cold, but let's be honest it's the burger and friends I'm organising this lol

As per usual 4pm start, gives folks time to have their Sunday Lunch and drive over.

Top level of 'House of Fraser' car park (labelled IMAX parking), unless it's threatening to rain, when it will be the 1st (middle) floor (directly underneath).

--------------------

N.B. :bustedcop: Drive carefully, we'll be meeting about 300 yards from a Police Station (the building in the top-left of the first photo). :bustedcop:

I'll contact everyone on the "invite list" too

See less See more
#32 ·
Great to meet several people today that I hadn't met before and see some nice cars too. I've now got to knock 20 years off Marco's age as for no apparent reason I though he was in his mid 50's &#x1f937-2642;

#33 ·
Great to meet up with you guys again.

Paul, yes please blank out number plates as per normal practice - you just can't be too careful these days.

The compliment from the (male, presumably...) bobby was a bit weird...

You can never really tell age (and sometimes gender) these days but I guess I was the oldest one present. Older than Marco, anyway but who cares!

At least some of us agreed that my car was the best colour. :wink:

#35 ·
marco_polo said:
Great to meet you Golfer. I'm mid 40's, but had an easy paper round. :p
Yeah great to finally meet you too Marco. Shame you couldn't stop for food as the burgers were awesome and you also missed some very impressive sideways action in the car park from somebody in a front wheel drive transit of all things :eek2:
My paper round unfortunately took in the hill that was featured in the Hovis advert :lol2:

#38 ·
Gutted to have missed this. Ive been checking every couole of weeks for any new meets. How do I get added to the invite list?

#39 ·
Got side tracked and completely forgot about this [emoji2363] I'll keep my eyes peeled for spring as I cant see any warriors doing one til then [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.