Baby BMW Forum banner

Westcountry 1ers - 2020 meets

28K views 348 replies 30 participants last post by  TeenWolf 
#1 ·
With 2018 being a bit of a write off after my bike accident I thought I'd put the feelers out to see who's interested in a few meets during 2019?

I'll probably attend a few Queen Square Breakfast Club events but am happy to arrange a few trips/meets for other local forum members.

Feel free to suggest a venue and I'll add it to the list below :wink:

B3135 Cheddar Gorge to Ashwick (and back)

Cheers,
Bish

#3 ·
I'll keep my eye on this see if I can pop along to one considering my recent move to this side of the world [emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Hi TeenWolf 👋
Welcome aboard the best forum on t'internet mate! M140 should be just about right for our little get togethers next year &#x1f44d-1f3fb;
Sam,
How are you getting on down with the Carrot Crunchers mate? All good...???
Bish

#5 ·
Thanks for the welcome.
I have always loved driving to cheddar and Weston nice roads.
Can't wait to pick it up. Just need to shake that money tree and get some exterior goodies lined up!

I took a look at your car. I must say I have always drooled over the 1M and even went to a BMW show at beaulie and still never saw one in the flesh! I posted a picture on Instagram 4 years ago saying how my next car would be an M135i coupe but after two more MINIs I ended up in a M140i hatch!

Congrats on the sweet ride

#6 ·
AndyBish135i said:
Hi TeenWolf [emoji112]
Welcome aboard the best forum on t'internet mate! M140 should be just about right for our little get togethers next year [emoji1303]
Sam,
How are you getting on down with the Carrot Crunchers mate? All good...???
Bish
Not to bad mate, beautiful place to be, nothing compares to Scottish scenery but the weather here is much better [emoji16][emoji1360] some pretty good roads too, so glad to be away from the Essex flat lands

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Interested even though it's a bit of treck up from deepest, darkest Devon. Be good to get the 1M's together so will keep an eye on this thread.

:thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.