Bluespark Tuning Box

Bluespark Automotive provide plug and play performance tuning solutions for Turbocharged Petrol and Diesel vehicles. We cover most BMW models and get great results from them. We are a UK company based just south of Newcastle Upon Tyne, where you are always welcome to call in for a chat.

Moderators: Rich196, babybmwadmin, marco_polo, Producethis, Lambster, eddbluespark

Davide82
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Re: Bluespark Tuning Box

Post by Davide82 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:24 pm

Quick question - do these boxes all run different software / maps depending on which car model you select on the website?

My friend has one on his 435d, cars going up for sale and he’s offered me the box For nothing - would this work on my 430d does anyone know?

MrBink1990

Post by MrBink1990 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:15 pm

James T wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:12 pm
Here we go :)
Lol my jb+ made 435bhp 510lbs torque on a much harsher dyno 😉😘

DannyBDJ
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by DannyBDJ » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:19 am

I’ve had mine fitted a couple of weeks now and I’ve moved up the maps to map E now & I don’t feel any difference. I’m going to unplug it and take it for a spin, the difference should be night & day
Black Pre-LCI F20 M135i

figolovechild

Post by figolovechild » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:29 pm

DannyBDJ wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:19 am
I’ve had mine fitted a couple of weeks now and I’ve moved up the maps to map E now & I don’t feel any difference. I’m going to unplug it and take it for a spin, the difference should be night & day
I’ve just fitted mine today and left it on setting C. It’s smoother to drive and pulls like a train. It’s odd because I have a manual and driving at lower speeds the car is normally quite difficult to control without it wanting to kangaroo. This is not a problem now that the box has been fitted, I’m impressed

DannyBDJ
Knowledgeable Member
Knowledgeable Member

Post by DannyBDJ » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:20 am

figolovechild wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:29 pm
DannyBDJ wrote:
I’ve just fitted mine today and left it on setting C. It’s smoother to drive and pulls like a train. It’s odd because I have a manual and driving at lower speeds the car is normally quite difficult to control without it wanting to kangaroo. This is not a problem now that the box has been fitted, I’m impressed

I’m guessing you have a 140? Mines a 135 & I know the gains on the 135 aren’t as good but I thought it would be a lot more noticeable. I’ve still yet to unplug it & test drive it without the box connected to see if I notice the change.
Black Pre-LCI F20 M135i

eddbluespark

Post by eddbluespark » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:25 pm

figolovechild wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:29 pm
DannyBDJ wrote:
Danny, did you get sorted with this? The difference with and without the box should be huge. If it isn't something is most definitely not right.

mokabz

Post by mokabz » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:54 pm

For anyone thinking about a Bluespark - Highly recommended.

I had mine fitted a while ago and boy does the car fly!

https://youtu.be/j6BgwJFezxI

mokabz

Post by mokabz » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:58 pm

DannyBDJ wrote:
I drove a M135i with a BS in setting E earlier this year and it was mega fast and pretty much on par with my Stock M140i at the time.

I very quickly bought a BS tuning box for mine.

M135i BlueSpark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v629ceoqlqQ

M140i Bluespark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6BgwJFezxI

ninja_geezer
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Post by ninja_geezer » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:24 pm

mokabz wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:58 pm
DannyBDJ wrote:
I drove a M135i with a BS in setting E earlier this year and it was mega fast and pretty much on par with my Stock M140i at the time.

I very quickly bought a BS tuning box for mine.

M135i BlueSpark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v629ceoqlqQ

M140i Bluespark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6BgwJFezxI
watched your videos ,very good enjoyed them,how you getting on with the Bluespark now still good ?
any issues ? what setting you on ?
Current: 2018 M240i Auto, Alpine white,Coral Red Leather,Heated Seats ,Reversing Camera,Pro Media,Harman Kardon,MPE,Rear Diffuser.
Previous: 2016 Golf R DSG

Return to “Bluespark Automotive”