Baby BMW Forum banner

CHRIS KNOTT now quoting M, L, OL and SK1-12 postcodes

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ChrisKnottIns 
#1 ·
If you live in any of the above postcodes you'll know that it used to be difficult for us to quote you under the club insurance scheme.

The good news is that insurers have agreed to open up these postcodes to us.

Some of the very risky areas are still not available to us (in reality there aren't many of those) but we can quote competitively on the rest. There are sometimes overnight parking requirements attached to the quotes but this is a big step forward in the right direction.

Regardless of your postcode area, if you've not yet given the Chris Knott Insurance club scheme a try please do so or if you have tried us in the past and we couldn't help you - chances are that we'll be able to help now.

Please call FREE on 0800 917 2274 and put us to the test.

Here's what Kris, a member of STdriveRS forum, said recently:
"Guys, definitely worth calling Chris Knott, my renewal with Esure was £273, which I was extremely pleased with. Contacted both Chris Knott and [a competitor] because of this forum. Unfortunately [the competitor] said they couldn't beat it, and when CKI called me back I wasn't expecting them to either and even told the lovely lady on the phone this, but we still went through all the details. Then I waited 2 minutes whilst she got me the price, when she came back on I was expecting "sorry, but...", but no, was pleasantly surprised to hear "we can do it for £240". Absolutely stoked, and when my wife's insurance is up for renewal in the next few weeks CKI will be my first port of call too." Krisby, STdriveRS.co.uk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.