Baby BMW Forum banner

Ferric Grey 436m front (7.5" wide) wheel

378 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  cotswoldbmwmini 
#1 ·
Hello,

Please can you let me have a price for one Ferric Grey 436m front (7.5" wide) wheel?

Also can you supply the factory type wheel balance weights?

With thanks.

#2 ·
Hi,

The price for the above would be £367.50 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

We cannot supply the same wheel weights that were put on from factory, they wheel would need to be balanced when the tyres are on.

Payment Options:

This price is valid for 7 days today

For orders under £500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and use customer reference 62757

For orders over £500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal - partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer - Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.

#3 ·
Hi,

Many thanks, I'll get back to you re the wheel.

I understand that the wheel would be balanced when the tyre is fitted, though I hoped to buy some of the BMW factory type weights and use them to replace the cheapo weights used by most tyre fitters. I have done this before using factory weights that I removed before having new tyres fitted to a previous BMW.

Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.