Baby BMW Forum banner

Spray Bottles

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  wlmoate 
#1 ·
Just been perusing around my local B&Q this morning when I spotted these little numbers...

They would be excellent for water, QD, premixed and surplus pre-wash detailing chemicals (I think)
So I picked up half a dozen
Hey at a £1 a pop....
I wouldn't be overly sure about the longevity of the product but its not as if its gonna break the bank.
After disconnecting the spray head I had to blow through the delivery pipe to prime.
Filled the unit with water 1000ml (which is marked in increments on the outside of sturdy plastic bottle)
The spring trigger is taught and tight and it delivers quite a widespread fan of liquid which can be adjusted via the nozzel for a straight jet if required.
Nice little product for the price. (for skinflints like me) :lol2:

Regards
C

See less See more
#7 ·
marco_polo said:
I've ordered one of these for pre-wash, not arrived yet - slow delivery! :evil:

I bought something similar and returned it because the slightest bit of wind and I was prewashing the whole street. Hope you have better luck. also, couldnt help feeling like a complete tool. I eventually went for a Super Spray (eBay) hose end fitting (in absence of a pressure washer) which gives good, if a bit wet, coverage. Maybe because of the wetness though, the foam doesn't seem to do much of a job (I wonder if citrus wash would perform any better).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.