Baby BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULY / AUGUST 2014 Photo Competition - closes 17th August

12K views 38 replies 10 participants last post by  Semerka 
#1 ·
Congratulations and many beer-chugs to rusty13 on his win this month with a picture of his blue baby beemer in front of Castle Coch! :celebrate: :band:

It was a very close run between the BTCCTom, Ryan-1993 and rusty13. :)

Well done everyone and thank you for your entries, it was not the easiest of themes. :lol2:

As the winner, rusty13 gets to nominate a theme for the next competition, he had a few ideas and we settled on:

"Snap!" - a photo of your car and another babybmw in the same shot.
With quite a few meets going on recently, this should appeal to the wider audience, so to speak. Also it doesn't have to be a brand new photo, so search your archives. :wink:

The usual rules apply: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The closing date for entries is Sunday, 17th August 2014.

Hoping to see a flood of pictures, thank you in advance for your contributions! :)

See less See more
#3 ·
How about if the other 1-er or 2-er in the photo could also be a random baby beemer? Not necessarily a member's car.

Just to increase the opportunities a bit. :)

#6 ·
I'll start this month off, this is my previous baby and Red5's baby rocket back in 2012: :)

#10 ·
sonicvanman said:
Haha it easy for you tho lol
:lol2:

Not in the slightest!
Rob and I have to clean and polish both cars, then think about a suitable location, it's a lot of hassle and elbow grease! :wink:

#12 ·

This was from the day I met the previous owner of my 135i for a catch up.
He'd just had a full compliment of engine and exhaust mods and wanted me to take it for a spin :)
A good day :cool2:

#14 ·
It's a BCS (Exhaust) badge.
This was the development car for them and the one they filmed for their promo video :)

#15 ·
I hope that this month' competition will not be a battle of sexes in the Red5-Semerka household! :lol2:

#18 ·
Thank you, Dan! [emoji4]

Where's your entry this month, you must have the required photos, such a social butterfly [emoji6]

#19 ·
Semerka said:
Thank you, Dan! [emoji4]

Where's your entry this month, you must have the required photos, such a social butterfly [emoji6]
I believe Dan has had an entry this month, but as this is a decent kind of place, he can't really discuss it here! Let alone produce photographs :eek2:

#26 ·
Two weeks left to snap that winning image and post it up here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.