Baby BMW Forum banner

Car Meet September

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  brotjs 
#1 ·
Morning everyone,

Now before I get shot down I know there is a section on this forum where you can post meets, but I do not think it gets the coverage this section does, for that reason I'm posting this here. Would anyone be up for a meet this Sunday or next weekend? I thought now the M140/240 engines were built and delivered to many customers it might be a good time to meet before the weather gets too bad!
I live in Norwich and am happy to meet anywhere reasonable, central or London way I'm not fussed, what's your opinion? :celebrate:

#2 ·
No longer romping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I would genuinely have done this, my car's being collected on Saturday (I've only mentioned this 20 or 30 times so far to various people and on various threads!).

However I have a little road trip planned, taking in Shrewsbury, Newtown, Llandrindod Wells, Llandovery and back via the A4069 to Upper Brynamman (Chris Harris' favoured testing ground).

That plus a 250mile round trip to Manchester and Buxton on the Saturday should add up to a nice 500mile weekend. I'll be sure to report back once I've put the girl through her paces :bigsmile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.