Baby BMW Forum banner

The 2016 Northern Romp. 17th/18th Of September.

56K views 729 replies 40 participants last post by  midlifecrisis 
#1 ·
The 2016 Northern Romp will be on the weekend 17th and 18th of September.

#3 ·
MEAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR SUNDAY 18th.

I will PM members with the eatery details but this year you will have to phone and book individually.

I'm not going into any details but last year was a disaster for me as I pre booked the numbers but the actual turnout for the meal was dismal.

#8 ·
1. Blackbmw120d - Graeme - 120d - Eating Breakfast Yes. Eating Lunch : Of Course :)
2. Ecosse - Dougie - 130i - As above.

#9 ·
br0wny said:
Details plz
Once a year on a Sunday, members from all over mainland UK meet up in Northern Englandshire near Penrith.

Some arrive on the Saturday for an overnight stay, group meal in a nice Hotel then on the Sunday, a nice refreshing drive taking in some lovely scenery with breakfast / lunch stops etc.

Great day out. Have a look at previous threads.

#10 ·
Ecosse said:
br0wny said:
Details plz
Once a year on a Sunday, members from all over mainland UK meet up in Northern Englandshire near Penrith.

Some arrive on the Saturday for an overnight stay, group meal in a nice Hotel then on the Sunday, a nice refreshing drive taking in some lovely scenery with breakfast / lunch stops etc.

Great day out. Have a look at previous threads.
Sounds good to me!

Reserve me a place :D

#11 ·
1. Blackbmw120d - Graeme - 120d - Eating Breakfast Yes. Eating Lunch : Of Course :)
3. Producethis - as above

-------------------------
Monacoblau e87 1m
Imolarot 2 e46 330d saloon

#12 ·
4. Davidv11 -M135 eating drinking and staying :)
5. Twenny - Conrad - 125i - yes yes and yes

2010 E82 125i modded by Babybmw.net

#13 ·
6. Browny - Dan - don't understand but eating Sunday

#15 ·
7. Penetrator - Wayne - Peugeot 207cc

2010 E82 125i modded by Babybmw.net

#17 ·
Put me down as a yes, date dependant..

As it always seems to coincide with me being on holiday with the family!

#18 ·
7. Penetrator - Wayne - Peugeot 207cc
8. Wibbles - Craig - M135i or the Oil Burner - No eating or hotel, I'll see you chaps at the Hartside Cafe as usual.
9. Roshambo - Matt - might be coming via a Scottish road trip. @twenny /@japanred - would you still be up for this? Otherwise (if no road trip), Yes and Yes +1

Matt

#20 ·
Any ideas on dates as yet? Can you stick me down as a maybe please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
I can't find anything on the meeting place or route in search :( it just brings up loads of posts from Twenny taking the **** out of summet :lol2:

#22 ·
These are usually kept quiet for obvious reasons. I couldn't make it last year because the gf wouldn't change the holiday to Mexico.... Lol. Read through all of it though and that's the gist of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#24 ·
@ Twenny, You got the car wrong mate, it's a Peugeot 507 SL RSAMGM Super Delux Limited Edition Black Series. I got it De-Badged now thoe! Proper Minta :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.