Baby BMW Forum banner

Black Mountain Blast Spring 2018

8K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  rusty13 
#1 ·
So it's that time of year again! TFFT! I'm sick of the snow!

Anyway, here are the details:

- 8th April 2018
- Usual meeting point
- 5.30am meet for a 6am departure.
- About 200 miles of Wales' best roads.
- Radios that we'll be using
Put your name below if you're coming. Pm me if you don't know the usual starting location.

See less See more
#15 ·
No real need to say anything other than... I am in!

First outing for the M140i :D

#17 ·
How many do we have going?

I'm getting mixed reviews on the weather, most saying sunny but potential for showers. Anyone got a better idea on the forecast?

#18 ·
Jiggaman said:
How many do we have going?

I'm getting mixed reviews on the weather, most saying sunny but potential for showers. Anyone got a better idea on the forecast?
Looks dry to me, so I'm saying we're on as planned. A fair few I think, maybe 10 cars at a guess assuming a few drop outs. Had 20 last time but weather was better

#19 ·
Ok so we are a 'GO'. Weather looks ok-ish, no rain hopefully anyway. Sadly doesn't look like any sun shine either.

Meeting location should be with you, PM me if you don't know. 5.30am meet, wheels turning at 6am whether you are there or not :).

And don't forget to bring the Motorola T80's if you want to participate in the chat.

Cheers

#22 ·
Just gave the car a quick clean ready for tomorrow. It's a well known fact they are quicker when clean :cool2:

Looking forward to it, fingers crossed for the weather. :rollseyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.