Baby BMW Forum banner

Cornwall M135i and M235i Meet III - 28 Feb 2015

9K views 200 replies 11 participants last post by  Jon78 
#1 ·
The call is up for Cornwall's third Mlite meet :spotman: :band: so the date for your diary is Saturday 28th Feb to include Karting at St Eval.
Will confirm times, etc in due course on the thread .......
M135i's in VO will recieve an especially warm welcome :D

#7 ·
Count me in ......
1. Soup / Falmouthboy
2. Aero - I'm hoping for a dashcam for Chrimbo just in time for the Meet III
3. Furbytom
4. Bagpuss

I'll be there, hopefully in my shiny new Beemer.
I'm told that build date should be around the 18th January, which would be nice :)

#8 ·
Hi Bagpuss, I think we are all looking forward to seeing some of the toys that you have specced that none of us have. (Also looking forward to welcoming you too of course)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Falmouthboy said:
Hi Bagpuss, I think we are all looking forward to seeing some of the toys that you have specced that none of us have. (Also looking forward to welcoming you too of course)!
I know you only want me for my enhanced bluetooth and my driving assistant..... :D

#12 ·
Aero said:
We wanted you for your Valencia Orange M-lite, but you let us down big-time there :lol2:
Unless there's a surprise waiting for us in Feb.....?
You'll have to wait and see ;)

Estoril Blue will be okay, as I'll nicely balance up the picture......

Silver -> MG -> Estoril -> White -> Estoril -> MG -> Silver
See, much better symmetry! :D

That assumes we don't get any more cars due to Falmouthboy's kerb crawling antics ;)

#16 ·
Aero said:
Falmouthboy said:
You ask one random bloke who you met at a petrol station out for a drink with a bunch of other random people who you happen to have befriended on the Internet and because you like his car!
^ ok perhaps it should be :D
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#17 ·
1. Soup / Falmouthboy -EB
2. Aero - I'm hoping for a dashcam for Chrimbo just in time for the Meet III - AW
3. Furbytom - MG
4. Bagpuss - EB
5. Jon78 - SB
6. Cargeek - MG

#18 ·
Thought I'd better mention at this point (will edit the OP too) there's very very very likely to be karting at St Eval involved this time due to a reminder that we promised ourselves a treat at the last meet!

Back in a sensible car ;-) (M135i) ....... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#19 ·
Latest: 7 cars, with 8 for the karting .... :)
2. Aero - I'm hoping for a dashcam for Chrimbo just in time for the Meet III - AW
3. Furbytom - MG
4. Bagpuss - EB
5. Jon78 - SB
6. Cargeek - MG
7. Washy1 - GS

#20 ·
Latest: 8 cars, with 9 for the karting .... :) :) .
February 28th is clear favourite for the karting so will look to book that after Christmas ......
3. Furbytom - MG
4. Bagpuss - EB
5. Jon78 - SB
6. Cargeek - MG
7. Washy1 - GS
8. Archmate - GS
12. ........ ?

Still looking for that elusive VO to make the set .....

#23 ·
Do you intend to book a Grand Prix Soup? We should easily be able to make it to 12 needed, I know at least a couple of keen karters (who drive for the dark side :wink: ) - but I won't get their commitment until we know what the M1/235i turn out will be.

#24 ·
Aero said:
Do you intend to book a Grand Prix Soup? We should easily be able to make it to 12 needed, I know at least a couple of keen karters (who drive for the dark side :wink: ) - but I won't get their commitment until we know what the M1/235i turn out will be.
Hmmmm - if we can make 12 without 'keen karters' from the dark side it may avoid an embarrassing dark side victory!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#25 ·
Aero said:
St Eval have said that 12 is the minimum to do the 'exclusive' f1 package so am aiming for that tbh. I think most of us commented that we might be able to call in friends that would be interested too so would suggest that if you bring 'passengers' that will take part in karting you mark "+ X" against your name in the list?

Mrs Furbytom (and Mrs Aero?) can join me in competing for the wooden spoon! :prod: you know they want to really .... :gossip: :drive:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.