Baby BMW Forum banner

M-Sport to BMWP bumper change over.

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  HighFidelity 
#1 ·
Has anyone done the change from a M-Sport bumper to a BMW Performance bumper on a Pre Face Lift car, that can confirm some of the parts i need as i don't want to order something i don't need.

I think i need:

Item 8: Intermediate part centre air duct bottom (Swapping from item 10 for m-sport)

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Item 4 -Adapter piece (51750432379)
Item 18 - Left & Right brake air duct

Am i right or wrong

Thanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
Don't bother with the centre duct as the msport fits fine, you need item 4 and the package I sent you has the brake ducts and oil cooler ducts you will need item 8 if you don't have the water cooler (on the second picture

#4 ·
You do, the ducts to the oil cooler are completely different

#6 ·
Hi. I'm having a similar problem. I've bought my car second hand , it's a BMW 120i E81, facelift (2007/07).
The car originally didn't have the M-pack. The previous owner installed the BMW Performance front bumper, but something went wrong on the installation because one week later, the underhood shield broke!
From what I've seen then, a part must be missing. So, now I've ordered the underhood shield (part 5175712931:cool2: and I'm wondering if the parts missing are the following:

04 Adapter MAS 1 51750432379

And maybe I need to order also this:
10 Interm. piece engine compartment shield. 1 51757906821

I'm almost sure that I need the first one (MAS adapter), because now there is a similar gap between the bumper and the underhood shield. Also, from an eye check I did, between the two parts (shield and adapter MAS ) the holes seem to match. But the holes also match for the last part.

Can someone help me? Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.