Baby BMW Forum banner

The M135i photo thread

595K views 4K replies 662 participants last post by  Zonda_ 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We run a Monthly Photo Competition, which gives you a chance to win a year of Premium membership and your car featured on the homepage. If you're posting in here, don't forget to enter there too!

----

There are a number of photos of the M135i around the site so I thought it might be an idea to get them all in one place so post pics of your pride and joy here

Whether its on collection, at home or out on the road with a picturesque backdrop it would be great to build a catalogue of photos especially to help those awaiting delivery to pass the time (myself included!)

Unfortunately I can't contribute myself until mid October!

#4 ·
Thanks JonD for being the first to post

Awesome looking motor it looks great in black. Menacing front end with the black grills too,!

#7 ·
If its made a sticky and we are after a picture thread I think we should try refrain from making too many comments. It would be nice to just have a big ol' picture album. Maybe we should just stick with any pictures you want to add and maybe your spec below.

#8 ·
russy01 said:
If its made a sticky and we are after a picture thread I think we should try refrain from making too many comments. It would be nice to just have a big ol' picture album. Maybe we should just stick with any pictures you want to add and maybe your spec below.
+1

#11 ·
Good idea guys so let's keep comments to a minimum and make this all about the photos - interior/exterior/modded/standard keep them coming!

Just post your pics from now on and include spec if you wish

#17 ·
Are you running spacers Russ? Looking good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.